The LGA annual conference and exhibition is of vital importance to anyone working in, or wishing to work with, the local government sector.
This event is essential for council leaders and chief executives, senior officers, lead members and policy makers across all services provided by local authorities.
This year’s event will really be one not to be missed! We hope to leave you:
- stimulated – hear and debate current issues in local government with high-profile speakers
- informed – share experiences and take back ideas on how to further develop and improve your offer to your communities
- enthused – network and participate in a full programme of activities.
The conference will discuss and debate the central role that the council plays in:
- promoting economic growth, jobs and prosperity
- delivering public service reform and ultimately more effective services for local people
- ensuring that financing for local government is sustainable and fair